Do you require a storage area or garage with extra height? Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast designed and engineered this custom garage for a church in West Kempsey that fit their brief and application to a 't'.
A single motorised roller door was installed, as well as a personal access door for easy access and security. Featuring extras such as two sliding glass windows with security grills, insulation, Vermaseal and roof vents this storage garage has it all.
The team at Mid North Coast assisted with the whole project from council submission to construction, concrete slab and site works and concluding the project with extensive after sales support.
- Garage width (m): 10
- Garage length (m): 12
- Garage height (m): 3.5
- Lean-to width (m): 5
- Lean-to length (m): 8
- Lean-to height (m): 3
- Enclosed garage with adjoining lean-to
- Gable roof design
- Single motorised roller doors
- Personal access door for easy access
- Sliding glass window with security grill
- 2 x 600x600 Larnec vents
- Australian BlueScope Steel
- Wall sheeting profile in Trimclad®
- Roof sheeting profile in Corodek®
- Shale Grey® roofing sheets from the COLORBOND® range
- Pale Eucalypt® walls, trim and doors from the COLORBOND® range
- Concrete slab and build by Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast
The team at Mid North Coast offer a wide range of steel building designs, fully customisable to suit your requirements. If you are considering a similar building design for your property, contact our experienced team at Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast. We are your local steel building experts with a wealth of knowledge & experience. Call 1800 764 764 or submit an online quote request and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your options.