A client needing storage space, workshop and vehicle shelter came to Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast with an idea in mind that the team were more than happy to work with.
The team used their experience and industry knowledge to design, supply and construct this custom three-bay garage with a carport, that featured a range of extras such as two motorised roller doors, personal access door, sliding glass windows with security grills, vents and an internal dividing wall. The garage in made up on three bays, two of which are accessed through the motorised roller doors, leaving the third a ready workshop area.
Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast managed the project and completed all aspects of the build; custom design and engineering, supply of kit, construction and concrete slab, all the way through to comprehensive after sales support.
- Width (m): 6
- Length (m): 12
- Height (m): 2.7
- 4 x bays - 1 open, 3 enclosed
- Enclosed garage with adjoining carport
- Gable roof design
- 2 x single roller doors
- Personal access door for easy access
- Sliding glass window with security grill
- 2 x 600x600 Larnec vents
- 1 x internal dividing wall
- Australian BlueScope Steel
- Wall sheeting profile in Trimclad®
- Roof sheeting profile in Corodek®
- Cottage Green® roof, doors and trim sheeting from the COLORBOND® range
- Concrete slab and build by Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast
The team at Mid North Coast offer a wide range of steel building designs, fully customisable to suit your requirements. If you are considering a similar building design for your property, contact our experienced team at Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast. We are your local steel building experts with a wealth of knowledge & experience. Call 1800 764 764 or submit an online quote request and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your options.