This recent project from our team at Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast is a COLORBOND® shed with enclosed lean-to's. Similar in design to the Kakadu Barn, the lean-to's on either side of the main structure offer additional stability to the entire building. Suitable for a number of different applications, this design is ideal for use as a large secure workshop, a place to store equipment and vehicles.
- Located in Yarravel NSW 2440
- Main shed; 7.5 metres (w) x 12 metres (l) x 3 metres (h)
- Enclosed lean-to's on both sides; 3 metres (w) x 12 metres (l) x 2.68 metres (h)
- 2 roller doors at 2.6 metres (h) x 2.4 metres (w) with electric motors
- 2 personal access doors
- Insulation to the roof & walls
- Vermaseal to the perimeter
COLORBOND® Steel sheeting;
- Windspray walls in Trimclad sheeting
- Shale Grey roof in Trimclad sheeting
- Pale Eucalypt roller doors & gutter
There are some minor finishings still to be completed, including the installation of windows & glass sliding doors. These features will allow natural light into the shed, and ensure our customers have a functional building that suits their requirements.
If you are considering a similar building for your property in the Mid North Coast region, contact our team at Sheds n Homes. We offer flexible designs and exceptional customer service. Call 1800 764 764 or 02 6562 2521.