Built late 2016 this double garage with lean-to carport provides garage security and the accessibility of a carport. The garage features a 5m wide roller door, providing access through the front-facing gable-end. A handy personal access door allows for entry to the garage through the open two-bay lean-to carport, which has created a shaded area for temporary storage and vehicles.
- Garage dimensions: 6m (width) x 6m (length) x 2.7m (height)
- Lean-to carport dimensions: 3m (width) x 6m (length) x 2.4m (height)
- Enclosed garage with adjoining lean-to carport
- Gable roof design
- Double motorised roller door
- Personal access door for easy access
- Sliding glass window
- Australian BlueScope Steel
- Wall sheeting profile in Trimclad®
- Roof sheeting profile in Corodek®
- Corrugated Paperbark® wall sheeting from the COLORBOND® range
- Corrugated Woodland Grey® roof, doors and trim sheeting from the COLORBOND® range
- Concrete slab by Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast
- Construction by Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast
Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast designed the structure in close collaboration with their client. The finished building closely matched their clients’ brief and works well within the parameters of the site.
If you’re in need of a garage and/or carport like this one, talk to your local steel building experts at Sheds n Homes Mid North Coast. Call us today on 1800 764 764.
For a quick obligation free quote, submit an online quote request today!