We recently designed, supplied and erected this Cottage Green® COLORBOND® Steel Devonport Garage. We also did the concreting for the shed on this happy client's property in Temagog, NSW.
The building features:
- Dimensions: 7.5 metres (span) x 17.5 metres (length) x 2.8 metres (wall height)
- Three 2.2 metre x 2.4 metre roller doors (two on the front of the building and the third on the rear)
- Clear drive through access on one of the garages
- Two ZINCALUME® partition walls
- Three open bays that are great for storing farm equipment, harvests and hay
- Two enclosed bays with lock-ups
- One roof vent to provide some air flow in the enclosed garage
- One enclosed bay on concrete slab with the remaining all on pad footings
Check out the photos below to see how these specifications came together. It is a really valuble building for this client's property.
If you need assistance with your rural storage problems, then give us a call on 1800 764 764.